Senior Production Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Company Car
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-07manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
One of the world’s biggest glove manufacturers is looking for a Senior Production Manager to lead and manage all operations activities and improve the productivity of the plant. This job position is based in Sepang and directly reports to the Deputy General Manager.
About the Senior Production Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for providing guidance, leadership and management to ensure that all the departments operate in a manner that the products are manufactured in accordance to current GMP guidelines.
- Manage and oversee all activities in production to ensure compliance to current GMP at all times and adhere to planned schedules
- Continuously evaluate production capacity and efficiency, compliance gaps and initiate and execute necessary actions to improve productivity and GMP compliance
- Troubleshoot production problems, provide technical support and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Coordinate new product manufacturing through liaison with R&D department, providing technical support, preparing new batch manufacturing record (BMR), participating in manufacturing scale-up process and providing support on process validation
- Develop and retain competent production workforce by providing leadership, coaching, training and motivation
- Accountable for production department and related CapEx budgeting process, and oversee the proper budgeting and utilisation of production department budget
- Appointed as an Internal Auditor to perform self-inspection, provide support in audit programs
To be successful in this Senior Production Manager role, you should have prior experience in handling day-to-day operations of manufacturing lines, plant improvement projects and CapEx projects in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Chemical Engineering, Material, Bio-resource or related field of study
- Minimum 10 years' working experience in a production role within the manufacturing industry
- Knowledgeable in lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies
- Expert knowledge of current GMP guidelines
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Able to work independently and be creative and resourceful
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the globe, being the market leader in their product category and being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking a challenging and driven Senior Production Manager role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125