Salary MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-01-28 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international FMCG company is looking for a Process Engineer to be responsible for the overall setup and process improvement of the production lines within a greenfield new plant setup project. This position directly reports to the GM, Production.
About the Process Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be accountable in overseeing and commissioning a greenfield new plant setup project, prior to setting up all production processes and manpower management for the plant. You are also expected to strategize and come up with process improvement upon establishment of the plant.
- Designing the process flow of the operations and manpower management
- Playing an active role in planning important operation required in improving the overall process in order to reduce cycle time and costs
- Reviewing process parameters, identifying improvement opportunities, and implementing relevant projects to optimise the production process flow.
- Ensuring that production targets are met at the most optimum level of efficiency and productivity without compromising on product quality, cost and safety aspects
- Analysing major recurring down times for its preventive actions, and doing hourly reviews of the process operation performance
- Ensuring that the routine maintenance and equipment cleaning are conducted as scheduled
- Assuring the adherence of safety procedures at all times, while leading improvement projects
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have prior process setup experience, preferably within a greenfield new plant setup project.
- Tertiary qualification in Food Technology/Chemical Engineering or related field of study
- Three years of working experience in food manufacturing industry
- Good understand of value stream mapping and other lean manufacturing processes
- Good understanding of KPIs, focusing on key objectives and delivering results that meet or exceed expectations
- Possessing an innovative mind set to develop new insights into organisation improving solutions
- Have a strong knowledge of analysis methods involving the measure of process capabilities
- Possess the ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold regionally, they are one of the market leaders in their category.
If you are seeking for an integral and dynamic Process Engineer role handling a new plant setup project, this is the role for you.
Apply today or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125