Salary MYR240,000 - MYR264,000 per annum
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established multinational electric power transmission and telecommunications cables and systems manufacturer is looking for a Plant Manager to lead all operations and plant improvement initiatives. This position directly reports to the Regional Industrial Director.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for daily operations management and coordination of plant operations including production, quality, logistics and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and regulation.
- Ensuring efficient planning and controlling of production schedule
- Reviewing corrective actions and ensuring compliance on the outcome of customer complaints investigation
- Monitoring and analysing the statistical process data in order to identify trends and possibilities of improvement
- Developing and managing the plans and strategies to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Implementing and maintaining TPM, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing initiatives
- Setting and controlling budgets, targets and objectives (KPIs), and providing regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Effectively managing labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improving processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in handling day-to-day operations of manufacturing lines, plant improvement projects and CapEx projects.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years' working experiences in manufacturing environment
- Technical skills in production planning, scheduling, evaluation and management
- Good exposure and knowledge in QCC, 5S, Kaizen and Lean manufacturing methodologies
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Able to motivate and lead a team
This international company continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Plant Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunities to progress are ever present, with the option of global mobility as well.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125