Salary Good Package
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 08 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading multinational food manufacturing company is looking for a Production Manager to provide direction, plan, organise and coordinate the required production activities needed for the plant operations.
About the Production Manager Role:
In this Production Manager position, you will be involved in production floor setup (manpower & process), qualification of new products, process improvement and team engagement.
- Plan and initiate programs to achieve Operational Excellence in production operations that have impact on productivity, quality, safety, reliability, and cost efficiency
- Develop quality plan (testing methods, test frequency and others) in alignment with the company requirement
- Support the implementation of the plant certification and conformance to Integrated Management System (IMS) that consists of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, PAS 220 and ISO 22000
- Provide leadership to a team of Production Executives and Technicians to meet company production targets and strategies
- Manage and allocate the effective resources of the department (time, asset, people, money, and others) to achieve department and plant goals
- Drive corrective actions from Production, Engineering and or other functions that have direct control of the process
- Analyse operating deficiencies, corrective actions in other areas that need improvements and formulate action plans in the plant directed towards continuous improvement of all quality performance
- Conduct study on new testing scheme, alternative raw materials, modify packaging materials, new products, processes and systems.
- Ensure the plant compliance to all food laws, sanitary regulations, health requirement with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), 6S Housekeeping Program, Food Safety (HACCP), Integrated Management System (IMS) and Security system
- Review the Plant’s Production performance using statistical analysis of monitoring data, process, trend and other quality indicators and identify opportunity areas for improvement
To succeed in the Production Manager role, you will need to have a successful track record of managing line operations and implementing line improvement projects within food industry.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering/manufacturing field of study
- Minimum seven years’ experience in food manufacturing industry, out of which at least two years as a Production Manager
- Knowledge of beverage manufacturing processes in various packaging types (cold fill, hot fill, aseptic, UHT processes) will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of management quality system
- Ability to manage and execute production strategies across the supply chain to reduce costs
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
This global company has been providing nutrition products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programs, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are seeking a leadership position to excel in production operations, this is the role for you. The company has long term investment plans to diversify product portfolio and this is a rare opportunity to be a part of their term during this exciting period of growth.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125