Salary Good package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sharon Wong
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A market leading food processing and packaging company is looking for a highly motivated Maintenance Manager to join their team. This position reports to the Plant Manager.
About the Maintenance Manager role:
In this key position, the Maintenance Manager will be responsible for all the plant machineries in the factory, being the key personnel in maintaining the equipment and minimising production downtime.
- Plan and manage team member under his or her care for preventive and maintenance activities
- Ensure production machinery is always in best condition and maintain high performance for production
- Propose and implement cost-saving projects to improve current line configuration and performance.
- Undertake upgrading project for future expansion of plant
- Review and propose changes to engineering standards procedures and work instruction with adapted quality standards and good engineering practices.
- Provide training, guidance and support to his team
- Manage downtime within expectation, provide hands-on support to minimise breakdown time.
- Provide monthly downtime analysis, investigate and solution to prevent future re occurrence
- Familiar with Quality Management System and OHS standard in a plant
To be successful in this Maintenance Manager role, you must possess strong communication skills and hands-on experience in maintaining plant machineries in a food manufacturer, and have the ability to manage a cross-functional team environment.
- Holder of Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant Engineering qualification
- Minimum eight years' working in manufacturing environment with hands-on equipment maintenance experience, preferably food processing and packaging plant
- Strong problem-solving skills to drive continuous improvement
- Strong leadership with effective communication skills
- Working knowledge of EHS matters
This world leading food processing and packaging manufacturer is an award-winning company who has presence around the globe, and is now establishing their presence in Malaysia & Asia Pacific.
If you are well-experienced in the food processing and packaging industry and would like a step-up from your current career, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125