Injection Moulding Specialist
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading plastic injection moulding supplier is seeking an Injection Moulding Specialist to provide technical advice and support to produce high quality injection moulded products.
About the Injection Moulding Specialist Role:
In this position, you will take the lead to coordinate the moulding efforts on new program launches, setting up and revising manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical leadership to various internal factories on developing new processes, improving existing processes related to injection moulding
- Lead the start-up, operation and shutdown of moulding equipment
- Investigate moulding machine and material issues with equipment and material vendors
- Monitor the performance of injection moulds, make recommendations for refurbishment based on production factors such as cycles, process capability and tooling history
- Analyse moulding issues and implement technical solutions with a statistical methodology
- Supervise and train the Tool Room repair personnel for the maintenance and repair of tools and dies to minimise production down time
- Interact with end customers to resolve quality issues and provide new project status/ updates
To succeed in the Injection Moulding Specialist role, you will need to have a strong interest in equipment troubleshooting, people management and able to drive accountability.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or material science field of study
- 5 years working experience in supervising plastic injection moulding lines
- Self-motivated, self-starter, innovative and able to manage multiple start-up projects
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, and statistical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
This organisation has a strong export market and is a trusted brand in producing high quality plastic injection moulding parts. They continue to strengthen their market share by offering a diversified product range to the consumers.
If you are determined person and seeking a progressive environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to build a high performance team of injection moulding specialists and implement improvement ideas.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125