Tooling Specialist (Injection Moulding)
Salary Good Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-11 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading plastic injection moulding supplier is seeking a Tooling Specialist (Injection Moulding) to oversee the design, maintenance and repair of tools and dies to produce high quality injection moulded products.
About the Tooling Specialist (Injection Moulding) Role:
In this position, you will take the lead to train and supervise the Tool Room repair team in terms of daily operations.
- Oversee the daily tooling support for production which includes preventive maintenance planning of die repairs
- Manage the tooling budget to purchase expenditures
- Implement engineering changes related to die designs, review work orders and support quality by improving and maintaining tools and dies
- Ensure tooling specifications are met after each die repair and engineering changes activity
- Mentor tooling team on die functions and troubleshooting techniques
- Consult with plant management team in relations to modification of equipment to improve production and quality of plastic injection moulding products
- Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement by analysing manufacturing methods and processes
To succeed in the Tooling Specialist (Injection Moulding) role, you will need to have a strong interest in tool and die maintenance, people management and able to drive accountability.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering or material science field of study
- 5 years working experience in supervising tool and die repairs for plastic injection moulding lines
- Self-motivated, self-starter and hands-on approach to resolve technical issues
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, and statistical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
- Strong knowledge of CAD/ CAM technology, CNC machine tools and computerised measuring machines
This organisation has a strong export market and is a trusted brand in producing high quality plastic injection moulding parts. They continue to strengthen their market share by offering a diversified product range to the consumers.
If you are determined person and seeking a progressive environment to grow your career, this is the role for you. You will have the opportunity to build a high performance team of injection moulding specialists and implement improvement ideas.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125