Senior Production Executive
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-02 pharmaceuticals Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Senior Production Executive to lead the management of shift production operations issues to meet departmental KPIs (Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and Environment). This position reports to the Production Manager.
About the Senior Production Executive Role:
In this position, you will assist the Production Manager to drive all efforts related to achieving production operations targets and support improvement projects.
- Supervise the manufacturing area of dispensing, mixing, filling and packaging lines to produce high quality products within the stipulated schedule
- Prepare the daily production report which summarises production output, manpower and other production matters
- Ensure that process equipment is properly maintained and calibrated
- Investigate and rectify production issues such as deviation, non conformance and CAPA
- Plan, monitor, execute work schedule, resource planning and appropriate timely improvement action for the production lines to meet production schedule and yield requirement
- Carry out process audits, maintain compliance to company policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices (hygiene and cleanliness requirements)
- Verify the accuracy of raw material and compliance to manufacturing formula
- Participate in employee training as well as safety and health exercises
To succeed in the Senior Production Executive role, you will need to have strong experience in managing production line issues functions within manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in production management or relevant field of study
- Three years’ production working experience in high volume manufacturing industry
- Analytical approach towards problem solving
- Independent, assertive, good follow-through and a team player
- Strong leadership and high commitment level
- Willingness to work in 12 hours shift schedule
The company has a strong local and international footprint within their sector. Their dedicated research team addresses the growing market needs through strategic collaboration with industry specialists and has revolutionised the health care industry.
If you are someone with the tenacity to drive, coordinate production activities and possess good follow-through, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125