Factory Manager, Yong Peng
Salary From RM200,000 annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading Food FMCG is looking for a Factory Manager to be based in Yong Peng, Batu Pahat-Johor-Malaysia. Reporting to the Operation Director, this role will have the responsibility to lead the entire operation P&L including manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, quality, logistics, purchasing and warehouse department
About the Factory Manager Role:
In this Factory Manager position, you will be overseeing all daily operations of the plant from production, maintenance, quality control and engineering to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- coordinate plant activities through planning with departmental managers to ensure that the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner
- work closely with quality personnel to review product consistency while monitoring scrap rates to determine trends and areas of improvement
- manage long-term strategic plans and tactical implementation of production systems
- determine optimum manufacturing processes and raw material usage
- ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed
- coordinate plant profit forecasting and operating statements involving production estimates, raw material cost, labour cost, supplies, machinery maintenance and repair to result in plant operating at a profitable margin
In order for you to excel in this role, background in general management of overall food manufacturing will be an added advantage. This will involve total COGM (Cost of goods manufacture), and if you have exposure in state of the art food technology which you will certainly enjoy it.
- tertiary qualification in engineering, manufacturing or relevant field of study
- eight years’ working experience in a managerial capacity within a food manufacturing industry
- possess strong leadership, accountability, team building and advanced coaching skills
- ability to lead by example, motivate people, assess and develop employee skills
- highly motivated and results-oriented
The company has evolved from when they first started operations over 30 years ago. Now a strong regional brand, the company is expanding the operations to develop more innovative products that are gaining popularity on the global front.
If you are a driven and forward-thinking leader looking for opportunity to grow your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-growing company.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125