Process Engineering Manager
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Lucrative
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 engineering Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A renowned optical coated and optical component manufacturing company in Penang is looking for Process Engineering Manager to join their product development team who is responsible to be part of the creation and implementation of best practice, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance.
About the Process Engineering Manager
In this key position, the Process Engineering Manager will manage and head the Engineering Department and oversees the general management include planning, organising and controlling of the department to meet the engineering objectives of the company.
- Manages engineering department requirements, procedures and plans in procurement of necessary engineering tools or testing equipment.
- Develop and implement policies, standard and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm
- Analyse technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Develop and qualify new processes, new equipment, new technology to be used to meet customer product requirements.
- Direct, review and approve product designs and changes
- Support sales and product management team in RFQ and Sampling process.
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the plan, including management and reporting
- Responsible to drive improvement projects ( yield improvement, cost down, cycle time improvement )
- Support NPI activities and qualification of new product by working closely with R&D department and Customers.
- Ensure proper industrialisation and qualification of process before formally handing over to operations team.
To succeed in this Process Engineering Manager job, you must possess strong analytical skills and knowledge of engineering processes and product development and have the ability to manage a cross-functional team environment.
- PhD/ Master’s/ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 10 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Clear understanding of the processes such as, CVD Coating, PVD Coating, Sputtering, Precision Cleaning, Lithography and Glass Substrate Processing would be a big plus
- Good understanding on optical coating, optical component manufacturing will be an added advantage
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Process Engineering Manager.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1339880.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125