Plant Manager (Downstream Oil & Gas)
Salary Good Package
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-05 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A petrochemical company is looking for a Plant Manager to lead the production, maintenance and supply chain operations.
About the Plant Manager Role:
In this position, you will manage the operations to ensure that customer requirements are met with optimum cost, stringent quality requirements, efficient equipment utilisation and in accordance with HSSE law and regulations.
- Establish plant operations resources and monitor daily production plan to meet customer demand
- Review OPEX on a monthly basis for budget control
- Ensure inventory accuracy and supply reliability
- Identify opportunities to manufacture efficiently at cost effective level by increasing productivity, efficiency, debottlenecking processes and implement innovation in the production floor
- Setup and maintain an effective compliance system of control to ensure that operations operate within the local regulatory framework and contractual requirements
- Lead the effort to improve team collaboration across the organisation to create solidarity
- Oversee quality management and identify areas for improvement
- Review maintenance plan with the maintenance team and authorise the approval for appropriate engineering projects
- Ensure compliance to HSSE guidelines and lead the plant incident investigation in Tripod Beta analysis
To succeed in the Plant Manager role, you will need to have excellent stakeholder management capability and able to identify operational gaps to drive improvement programs.
- Tertiary qualification in Operations Management, Engineering or relevant field of study
- Minimum eight years working experience in an operations leadership role which covers production, supply chain and logistics within oil & gas or chemical industries
- Strong knowledge of HSSE management systems
- Able to foster good team engagement, highly organised, flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Possess commercial acumen and able to come up with practical solutions
This company is forerunner in manufacturing and distribution of specialised chemicals for various end usage. They have revolutionised the industry with their innovative products and have steadily increased their market share.
If you are someone who is able to make strategic operations level decisions, is forward-thinking and uncompromising when it comes to safety culture, this is the role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125