Salary From RM150,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 10 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A regional leading food & beverage manufacturer player is looking for a Plant Manager to be based in Selangor, Malaysia. Reporting to the Manufacturing Director, this role will have the opportunity to be involved with large scale operation of multiple lines and manpower of over 150 people to take charge of the entire production, manufacturing, and maintenance while working very closely with supply chain, quality, HSE and other relevant stakeholders.
About the Plant Manager Role:
As the Plant Manager, you will have the full responsible of operation including manufacturing, production and maintenance covering both food and beverage line for both domestic and export market. The role will be taking charge of the biggest department and it is a high impact leadership role which requires best in class people management as well as technical know-how that would result in operation efficiency, quality product, productivity, and flexible manufacturing capability to support the market in the region.
- establish strategic vision, mission and purpose for the site and communicating effectively the action plans and progress towards the site's Vision and Mission
- responsible to ensure compliance with safety, security and environmental regulations and policy, while providing a safe work environment for all employees
- lead and manage all key operational aspects, human resources and technical assets of manufacturing site in order to maximise competitiveness in terms of costs and quality while fulfilling all legal and Company requirements
- providing leadership in production compliance in all aspects to maintain/ increase product portfolio and support global volume growth strategy
- deliver overall financial results that exceed budgeted standards and achieve productivity requirements
In order for you to excel in this role, background in food & beverage manufacturing with experiences introducing and working with latest food technology (TetraPak) in a modern manufacturing environment will be an added advantage. This will involve lean structure, autonomous environment, and if you have strong leadership in leading a lean team, you will certainly enjoy it.
- tertiary qualification in engineering/ manufacturing/ economics, science or equivalent
- successfully manage and sustain production in food manufacturing with the introduction of the latest food technology
- minimum ten years' experience in manufacturing environment, out of which five is in plant function management
- possess strategic, conceptual and analytical skills to drive continuous improvement
- excellent communication, people management and leadership skills both with internal and external stakeholders
- excellent project coordination and must possess strong change management skills
This regional food & beverage manufacturer have an outstanding regional portfolio that is well known home brand name in many household which resonate the value and goal the company desire. This encourages them to further develop its people and business to remain as a staple brand name and bring it to the next level of growth.
If you are a progressive Plant Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established food & beverage manufacturer that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125