Salary From RM180,000 per annum and above
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 09 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading chemical manufacturer is looking for a Plant Manager to be based in Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this role will have the responsibility to lead the entire operation P&L including manufacturing, engineering, maintenance, logistics, purchasing and warehouse department
About the Plant Manager Role:
As the Plant Manager, you will have the chance to work with top management as well as be responsible for the entire P&L of operation. Working closely with operation department along side other departments such as Sales & Marketing and various support function to drive various initiative such as EHS, continuous improvement, quality, facilitating training and more to drive down overall cost of goods sold (COGS) down and betterment of the workplace, product and the employees.
- Lead plant operations from material management, purchasing, production planning, manufacturing, engineering & maintenance, warehouse, order fulfilment and distribution until finished goods delivery on time in full.
- Ensure all domestic and overseas demand are planned and fulfilled through deliberate planning across multi department collaboration.
- Responsible for all manufacturing departments to ensure production output meet target.
- Responsible for all existing and new domestic and overseas OEM for cost optimisation, capacity management and quality standard.
- Responsible in ensuring adherence and compliance to the local government regulation as well as required quality management systems, including ISO 9001, HALAL, and GxP.
- Utilisation of SAP system to improve the overall plant efficiency
In order for you to excel in this Plant Manager role, you should be or had been working in the Chemical or FMCG manufacturing industry to appreciate the complexity of high mix, low volume type of setup as well as have the agility to anticipate various challenges in such a dynamic and fast pace industry. If you bring along with strong foundation in managing core manufacturing function as well as supporting supply chain in general, you will certainly be an added advantage to be considered.
- More than 15 years of working experience specialising in Manufacturing and Supply Chain with more than 7 years of managerial position with preference in Chemical/ FMCG
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Manufacturing, Production and Supply Chain Management
- Strong leadership and approachable
This leading chemical manufacturer and brand have an outstanding regional and domestic portfolio that would resonate in many household in Malaysia as well as abroad which put high emphasis on the value and brand loyal to its customer. This encourages them to further develop its people and business to remain as a staple brand name and bring it to the next level of growth.
If you are a progressive Plant Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established company that you can relate with while be in a great organisation that desire to be even better.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125