Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting PCBA Expert role has become available at one of the leading manufacturing and production organisation based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for an engineer who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the PCBA Expert Role:
In this role you will be responsible to cooperate on the Internal Defect Costs improvement on PCB Assembly production.
- Assist local plant process engineer in proper training to complete their assigned tasks
- Assure the fulfilment of standard processes and client requirements
- Support on the local setup of PCB Assembly manufacturing for the new components technologies aligned with central directives
- Representative for the department on DFMA (Design for Manufacturing) working with other cross functional team with local development
- Be the contact partner for local manufacturing team (prototype build) department for troubleshooting and identification of root causes
- Communicate status of improvement programs and new technologies introduction to local plant management
- Control budget assigned for local investigations
- Implement a mindset of discipline on the level of PCB Assembly manufacturing, ensuring the fulfilment of Process Rules by the plant
- Responsible for periodical reporting on achievements
To succeed in the PCBA Expert role, you must have experience in understanding of automotive requirements (TS 16949, AIAG, etc) including audits and representation of Engineering Department responsibilities
- Engineering Degree in Mechanics, electrical or other proven as adequate for the function
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the electronic manufacturing
- Experience in cost savings and performance improvement initiatives in manufacturing environment
- Advanced technical knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and standardised work
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of Problem Solving / Process Improvement analysis, tools and techniques
- Excellent communication skills - both written & oral
- Knowledge in timeline management, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to facilitate meetings efficiently and with regular cadence
This organisation is a renowned multinational company that develops, manufactures innovative products for business. It is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting PCBA Expert position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125