Senior Packaging Engineer
Salary Attrative Package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 04 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Packaging Engineer role has become available at one of the leading electronics organisation based in Penang. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for an engineer who is a subject matter expert in their field.
About the Senior Packaging Engineer Role:
In this role you will be responsible to co-work with packaging business unit on new product and technology development in Assembly manufacturing facility.
- Plan and drive for New Product Introduction activities and ramp up readiness
- Drive Assembly manufacturer on issue resolution supporting packaging engineering.
- Timely execution of special work requests, with comprehensive reports
- Monitor performance of Assembly manufacturing site regarding yield & quality, out of control lots disposition, and any outliers reporting from internal or external parties.
- Plan and execute change management from internal or external parties.
- Drive Assembly manufacturer to enhance process, equipment & material capability for future generation/technology products.
- Proactively drive towards continuous improvement in process standardization, simplification and quality enhancement, be it in internal and external environment.
To succeed in the Senior Packaging Engineer role, you will need to have good interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Min 3 to 5 years’ experience in Engineering & Semiconductor assembly
- Possess C4 material & process knowledge (advantage)
- Familiar with DOE and JMP.
- MS degree in Mechanical or Material or Chemical Engineering
- Creative, highly motivated self-driven individual with the demonstrated ability to independently complete complex engineering tasks
This organisation is a renowned US-based company that develops, manufactures and markets computer processors and various technologies for both business and consumer use. It is committed to perform beyond their customers expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Senior Packaging Engineer position. Apply today or call me to discus this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125