Head of Production
Salary Very lucrative
Location Shah Alam
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 01 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An established international pharmaceuticals company is looking for a Head of Production to lead and manage all operations activities and improve the productivity of the plant. This position directly reports to the Operations Director.
About the Head of Production Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for providing guidance, leadership and management to ensure that all the departments operate in a manner that the products are manufactured in accordance to current GMP guidelines.
- Manage and oversee all activities in production to ensure compliance to current GMP at all times and adhere to planned schedules
- Continuously evaluate production capacity and efficiency, compliance gaps and initiate and execute necessary actions to improve productivity and GMP compliance
- Troubleshooting of production problems, providing technical support and implement corrective and preventive measures
- Co-ordinate new product manufacturing through liaison with R&D department, providing technical support, preparing new batch manufacturing record (BMR), participating in manufacturing scale-up process and providing support on process validation
- Develop and retain competent production workforce by providing leadership, coaching, training and motivation
- Accountable for production department and related CAPEX budgeting process, and overseeing the proper budgeting and utilisation of production department budget
- Appointed as an Internal Auditor to perform self-inspection, provide support in audit programs
To be successful in this role, you should have prior experience in handling day-to-day operations of manufacturing lines, plant improvement projects and CapEx projects in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum ten years of working experience in a production role within the pharmaceutical industry
- Expert knowledge of current GMP guidelines
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, management and collaborative skills
- Able to work independently and be creative and resourceful
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
With a presence within the pharmaceuticals industry for over a century, this company continues to be a market leader for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Head of Production role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125