Consultant Eugene Kim
Date posted 17 October 2016
A leading dairies company is currently looking for a Production Manager to be based in Selangor, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
About the Production Manager role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible to oversee and manage the production activities in one of the plants within the factory.
- Responsible to ensure effective implementation & monitoring of the daily production plan & to be responsible for man-power planning at the plant
- Managing the production activities, ensuring output levels and quality mantained at an optimum level
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
- Managing budget in coordination with Operations Manager
- Drive initiatives in the team and organizationally, that contribute to long-term operational excellence
To succeed in the Production Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with cross-functional teams, across border and internal matrix.
- Tertiary education in Engineering or Science related discipline
- At least 7 years' experience in managing production operations within the FMCG industry
- Strong in lean manufacturing, continuous improvement, preferably Sig Sixma belt holder
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125