ATE Test Engineer
Salary MYR120000 - MYR138000 per annum + attractive package
Consultant Venessa Soon
Date posted 10 October 2016
An exciting ATE Test Engineer job has just become available at one of the leading manufacturing and production MNC manufacturer based in Penang. Reporting directly to Head of Department, this is a role for a senior / staff engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the ATE Test Engineer role
In this business critical role you will be responsible to provide overall Test Engineering supports for company APU products tested at global facilities
Key responsibilities :
- Involvement and working closely with Product development group and Manufacturing group in the early stage bring up for the product cycles at the company high volume sites
- Drive test KPI improvement and able to integrate, develop and debug ATE test program
- As the test owner for test solutions such as Automated Test Equipment and Fusing operations
- Involvement in Engineering Evaluations and Analysis from test perspective on engineering enhancement or improvement projects
- Provide Operation Supports on issues troubleshooting and lead the team to identify the solutions for test related issues
- Represent test team on any test excursions and issue escalations to the respective owner to identify resolution or containment action for the issue
- Involvement in Test Program Development and Release processes on test solution
- Interface between company and OSAT for test program implementation and resolution for operation issues
To succeed in the ATE Test Engineer job, you must have experience with IC test experience and assist in ASIC bring up and support activities.
Key requirements :
- Bachelor Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Mastery of principles of test development experience in electronics industry
- Experience with ATE tester programming, xml and Java programming language
- Experience with microprocessor and/or graphic processor test logic and methodology
- Experience with digital test knowledge is preferred
- Experience with ATE tester debug tools such as shmoo, pin margin and waveform tools
- Familiarity with wafer sort and/or package testing
- Fluent in both spoken and written in English,Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
This international manufacturer needs no introduction to recognised as the leader in their field of expertise, develops core product and related technologies for business and consumer markets. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting ATE Test Engineer job.
Apply today or call me +60 4 6090 504 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125