Regional Operations Director
Salary MYR240000 - MYR450000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Kimberlyn Lu
Date posted 25 August 2016
A senior opportunity for Regional Operations Director is now open for a leading listed organisation in the industrial sector based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Regional Operations Director role:
In this critical role, you are responsible to lead operations which is a key revenue generating function of the organisation. You will provide direction and leadership to Country level GMs to drive results through development of high performance talents, strong processes and positive work culture in each country.
- Accountable to ensure smooth, reliable and professional operations in all countries to enable overall Group business growth & drive each operating unit to achieve its yearly targets, which contributes to overall Group results.
- Responsible to identify the role of each country’s operating unit to the Group – and to clarify this role to senior management, enabling the delivery of each unit to its intended goals.
- Accountable to ensure the respective GMs drive fit for purpose strategies and holds each business unit accountable for its individual results
- Oversees the Operations scope, which includes Manufacturing, Manufacturing Services (Supply Chain) and Quality Services (including Product Development, Pre-press and Projects) and integrates these departments to work in alignment with HR, Finance and IT to deliver the Company strategy.
- Manages & communicates business insights derived from reports, analysis, data and other sources, to the CEO and Management Team to enable good decision making.
To succeed in the Regional Operations Director job, you will need minimum 15+ years relevant experience, at least 6 of which must be in Senior Management/ Director capacity.
- Experience in manufacturing/ printing/ tobacco packaging/ related industry
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Sciences or related discipline
- Good articulation & thinking capability, evident senior leadership skills and potential
- High self awareness, evidence of learning agility & openness to change behaviors in line with clear career ambition.
- Strategic outlook and able to pull insights from data & surface to senior management, able to see inter-dependencies at play and raise appropriately for solutions.
- Strong credible leader who is able to connect with various levels of employees. Role requires strong influencing skills to advise and guide others, including the Executive Chairman and Board of Directors, on key Company commercial decisions.
This regionally present organisation has a rich history in Malaysia and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. Its clientele includes top renowned names in the consumer goods industry.
If you are a driven and dynamic senior operations professional, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125