Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1910700/001
Date posted 11 March 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2023-03-21 2023-05-10 food-manufacturing Johor Bahru MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A global market leader in food colouring manufacturing is currently seeking an Engineering Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance programs for all machineries.
- Introduce maintenance best practices in the field of plan maintenance, predictive maintenance and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities is responsive to the long-term needs of the production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programmes for optimal performance of equipment
- Be responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to plant maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
To be successful in this role, you must have 10 years of equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the chemical or food industry.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical/chemical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in a food or chemical manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with process manufacturing equipment, including boilers, WWTP, pressure vessels and pumps
- In-depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP Plant Maintenance modules
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for food manufacturing customers and the general public. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you are seeking a challenging position to grow your career, this Engineering Manager role is the one for you. The company has strategic growth plans in place and you will be part of a forward-thinking company.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
+603 2303 7043