Salary MYR84,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1889290/001
Date posted 17 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2023-01-27 2023-03-18 electronics Malacca MY MYR 84000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An established semiconductor manufacturer is recruiting for a Facilities Manager job to lead the facilities management of the manufacturing plant, warehouse and the corporate offices. This position reports to the Operations Director.
About the Facilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient operations for the management of the facilities, policies, projects and processes of the property.
- Overseeing the overall factory design and arrangement of the machinery and utilities within the plant
- Maintaining sufficient and safe physical office space with conducive and healthy working environment to staff and its clients
- Managing and ensuring that the condition and safety of office premises are in compliance with relevant regulatory and group policies and procedures, e.g. Health and Safety policies including conducting emergency evacuation exercise and incident management
- Coordinate, operate and maintain CDA, air scrubber exhaust system, air blower system, chiller and air conditioning system to ensure it is always functioning and comply to regulatory requirements
- Ensure all procurement are conducted with due diligence and in compliance with prescribed policies & procedures
- Strategising, formulating, developing and driving key strategic business initiatives, service insight contribution and standardisation of operations, policies, guidelines and design related to the properties
- Planning and organising Preventive/Predictive Maintenance for all facilities equipment and system, e.g. electricity power supply, city water supply, firefighting system, CCTV System, and sewage system to ensure it is always functioning and comply to regulatory requirements
- Maintaining and safeguarding the physical assets and services including identifying potential causes of accident loss, recommending and implementing preventive measures, devising plans to minimise costs and damage for effective cost management control and containment
- Leading and project managing any office expansion initiatives and renovation work
- Managing and developing team to have necessary skills and competencies to support functional responsibilities including their training needs and career performance management
- Develop and retain competent production workforce by providing leadership, coaching, training and motivation
- Account for facilities department and related CAPEX budgeting process, and overseeing the proper budgeting and utilisation of production department budget
- Appointed as an Internal Auditor to perform self-Inspection, provide support in audit programmes
To be successful in this Facilities Manager role, you must have over eight years of facilities management experience, preferably within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management or related field of study
- Minimum eight years of facilities and utilities maintenance experience within the manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis for engineering and capital expenditure projects
- Good problem-solving and crisis management skill obtained through years of experience in troubleshooting building maintenance and management problems, and handling crisis situations
- Clear thinking with strong analytical abilities with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good grasp of process efficiency methodology and a good eye in cost management
- Team player, able to meet tight deadlines with ability to organise and prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both speaking and writing English
- High ethical standards and able to convey professionalism and leadership to users of the office facilities
- Passion for efficiency and effectiveness
This company is renowned worldwide as one of the largest makers of mechatronic parts, application processors and semiconductor systems.
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Facilities Manager role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this Facilities Manager role is for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 January 2023One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has a global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is recruiting for a Shift Production Manager job to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. This position directly reports to the Operations Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023A water systems engineering company is currently recruiting for a Water System Project Manager job to control project quality, schedule, and budget while supervising and monitoring installation site work.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Reliability Maintenance Engineer. In this job, you will ensure the reliability of existing and new assets, and to support the production team.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 03 January 2023A leading metal fabrication and metal engineering solution company in Malaysia is looking for a Factory Manager to manage all production activities for the metal fabrication processes including R&D, engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality and continuous improvement in OpEx. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.