Senior Engineering Manager
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1873320/001
Date posted 16 January 2023kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2023-01-27 2023-03-17 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the country’s largest flour millers is currently looking for a Senior Engineering Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that all the plants are at the optimum level of operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the General Manager.
About the Senior Engineering Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing effective preventive maintenance programmes for all the machineries within the mills.
- Lead and manage a team of Maintenance Executive/Technicians to ensure daily scheduled maintenance tasks are carried out in accordance to specifications
- Introduce maintenance best practices in the field of planned maintenance, predictive maintenance and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities are responsive to the long-term needs of production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programs for optimum performance of equipment
- Be responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to plant maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Monitor key performance indicators and generate the necessary systems for measuring and recording these indicators
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
To be successful in this role, you must have 15 years of equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the flour/feed mill or food manufacturing industry.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of 15 years’ work experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Prior experience with process manufacturing equipment, including boilers, pressure vessels and pumps
- In-depth maintenance, cost control, engineering and risk management practical experience
- Training in engineering utilities such as compressed air, electrical distribution and steam management
- Experience with starting up engineering systems, workshops and completing projects is an advantage
- In-depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP plant maintenance modules
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company has a strong reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable products for food manufacturing customers and the general public. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you are seeking a challenging position to grow your career, this Senior Engineering Manager role is the one for you. The company has strategic growth plans in place and you will be part of a forward-thinking company.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Oil Palm Breeding job to lead and strategise all the research and development initiatives for oil palm planting. This position reports to the Head of Biotechnology.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 09 January 2023A world-renowned FMCG manufacturer is seeking a Head of Engineering to lead and strategise all the maintenance, plant improvement and reliability initiatives within a world-class manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report to the Operations Director.
Salary: MYR480,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A leading plantation group is recruiting for a Head of Plant Breeding and Biotechnology job to lead and strategise all the R&D, plant breeding and biotechnology initiatives. This position reports to the Chief R&D Officer.
Salary: MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 January 2023A renowned environmental organisation is seeking a Head of Biodiversity to lead and implement all sustainability standards pertaining to biodiversity and high-conservation value subject matters. In this job, you will report to the Sustainability Director.
Salary: From RM240,000 pa and aboveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 January 2023A multinational conglomerate is looking for a Regional Feed Mill Lead to be based in their group office which can be based across Malaysia (Northern, Central, Southern Region). Reporting directly to the General Manager, this role is to be the subject-matter expert (SME) in feed mill at the group level and share the expertise to the feed mill operations within the group to improve process efficiency and feed products quality.