Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1889090/001
Date posted 02 January 2023johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2023-01-02 2023-03-03 food-manufacturing Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading food manufacturing company is seeking an Automation Engineer to be responsible for supporting engineering-related tasks including CAPEX projects, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting, project management and providing guidance to workers within the plant. In this job, you will report to the Maintenance Manager.
About the Automation Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for various aspects of maintenance and optimisation which include investigating process capabilities, and equipment improvements.
- Monitor equipment performance, ensuring minimal downtime, increasing available uptime
- Attend to and resolve automation related breakdowns
- Manage and organise equipment master data within the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Implement management system to keep track on preventive maintenance tasks required
- Apply maintenance plans on all assets according to global maintenance or OEM standards
- Maintain availability and segment basic spare parts, and define the critical spare parts
- Support the planning and execution of CAPEX projects when necessary
- Support in maintaining automation master plan
- Implement and monitor preventive maintenance and autonomous maintenance, measuring the impacts of these activities
- Actively monitor potential cyber threats, ensuring security measures are active and updated
- Take charge of engineering optimisation and improvisation of engineering standards in the organisation to ensure compliance with the relevant standards and regulations
- Be hands-on and troubleshoot electrical instruments and components on site
- Provide technical solution related to breakdown issues in the areas of responsibility
- Assist in further development and provide optimal utilisation of the process control system
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the technical know-how in the automation field, and be able to work with various departments effectively.
- Tertiary qualification in electrical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of five years’ experience with an automation company or system integrator environment
- Well versed in PLC, HMI programming, debugging and troubleshooting
- Able to handle equipment problems and provide technical analysis to solve problems
- Resilient, high integrity, strong accountability and analytical approach to problem solving
- A team player, able to collaborate across different function units
- Agile, organised and driven, able to work in a fast-paced environment
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with strong global presence. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide top-notch food-related products for customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Automation Engineer role is perfect for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C