Training Manager (Automotive)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1886340/001
Date posted 21 December 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-12-21 2023-02-19 automotive Shah Alam MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Training Manager (Automotive) job has just arisen at one of the leading commercial vehicles companies. You will be responsible for planning and managing training operations in Malaysia to meet the company’s objectives.
About the Training Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad training strategy, delivering the best training to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and implement local training strategy including training prices, training management, analysis of needs by individual business strategy is in line with the overall strategy, training trends
- Observe and identify opportunities for improvements in training performance and take corrective actions where necessary
- Manage local training budget and spend according to planned training and within approved framework
- Ensure high standards of participant satisfaction and complaint resolution are achieved in training session conducted by each trainer
- Maintain high quality of trainers through recruiting, training and developing individual trainer competencies
- Maintain professional and methodological knowledge of trainers and oneself through training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking practice, and being up to date with latest technologies
- Work with Business Heads in developing training needs for employees and customers’ employees
The successful Training Manager (Automotive) will need to have strong experience in managing the training division in the commercial vehicles industry
- Diploma or technical qualifications in automotive education
- Business psychology or education training is a benefit
- At least five years of experience training within the commercial vehicles industry
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead a team
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Bahasa
- Decision-making abilities and outcome-oriented
- Application is open to Malaysians and/or candidates with existing right to employment in Malaysia
The company has a strong global presence delivering a wide range of commercial vehicles for various applications.
If you wan to be a part of a company that pushing the boundaries every day, and continuously improves their highly advanced products, this Training Manager (Automotive) role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at JitHow.Chan@robertwalters.com.my/call me at +60 3-2303 7020 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR72,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 07 February 2023An established steel company is seeking an Electrical & Automation Engineer to be responsible for leading, planning, analysing and controlling all electrical, instrumentation and process improvement related activities within the manufacturing plant. In this job, you will report directly to the Electrical Manager.