Field Service Engineer
Salary MYR41,600 - MYR54,600 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1876740/001
Date posted 25 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 fmcg Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 41600 54600 54600 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading food processing and packaging solutions company is seeking a Field Service Engineer to provide commissioning, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting services to customers within the dairy and beverage industries. This job reports directly to the Service Delivery Manager.
About the Field Service Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for providing the best service solution and quality technical support in installing and troubleshooting the equipment.
- Providing in-depth technical support and technical service solutions to customers at field events which includes installation, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair, verification, etc.
- Managing and reporting on service activities and any issues that arise that affect the quality of services
- Becoming a competent key technical advisor and ensuring a good relationship with customers
- Ensuring all work is done complying with the company’s standards, safety, quality and regulatory requirements
- Preparing damage analysis and reports
To be successful in this role, you must have strong technical hands-on knowledge in servicing and maintaining equipment within the FMCG industry.
- Degree/diploma in electrical/mechatronic/mechanical engineering or related field
- Two or more years of field service experience within the machinery or food manufacturing industries
- Fresh graduates with CGPA 3.3 and above are welcome
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to travel 90% time in Malaysia. May be assigned to support overseas tasks when required
- Possesses own transport
- Willing to support OT when required
This international organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Field Service Engineer is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance your technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR65,000 - MYR78,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022An international pump and pump systems service provider is seeking a Quality Engineer. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the quality programme strategy and control for its next phase of growth.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022A renowned furniture manufacturer is seeking a Sustainability Officer to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic sustainability policies. In this job, you will report to the Director.
Salary: Market alignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 November 2022A well-established international beverage manufacturer is recruiting for a Continuous Improvement Specialist to improve the production process. With their strong growth and success in Asia Pacific come outstanding opportunities for those who want new and exciting challenges.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 April 2022A renowned chemical company is recruiting for an R&D Chemist job.