Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1871650/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-11-18 2023-01-06 real-estate-and-property Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading high-end shopping mall is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the daily operations and maintenance of the centre while maintaining a high service level with the retailers. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
About the Facilities Manager Role:
In this role, you will be tasked with day-to-day operations and maintenance of entire facilities, providing leadership and technical coaching to team members to upkeep the standards of the malls while setting and achieving targets for the centre.
- Manage the mall facility operations, energy consumption, and maintenance of the facilities infrastructure and buildings
- Ensure that the M&E equipment and machinery are in good condition
- Develop long-term and short-term operations maintenance plans and be responsible for preparation of the budget for the building, its facilities, and the mall operations
- Work together with the shopping mall operation to plan, develop and execute programme on a continuous basis to ensure the improvement of the mall and the building
- Designing the development and strategy plans for the centre in line with company’s vision and objectives
- Implement plan preventive maintenance and repair schedules for the overall building
- Manage the departmental budgets and recommending cost-effective solutions regarding repairs or purchases to maintain facilities
- Carry out plan preventative maintenance of all MEP facilities including a strong monitoring regime of condition-based maintenance to schedule plan repairs and timely parts replacement to ensure the smooth functioning of the plant, equipment, and all installations
- Liaise with relevant government authorities and agencies on all facilities licensing, building by laws, on utilities, safety, health, and environment issues including waste removal of restaurant to ensure compliance with statutory regulations
- Inspect construction and installation work progress of contractors on site
- Oversee and monitor the cleaning, landscaping and maintenance contractors on their tasks to ensure compliance with the contract
- Ensure effective work relationships with key regulatory bodies and clients that are relevant to the maintenance and operations of the facilities
- Ensure proper risk management and compliance of company’s internal policies and relevant external rules and regulations
- Ensure competency development plans are monitored for the facilities management team
- Ensure customer satisfaction and service delivery compliance via effective work relationship with retailers
To be successful in this role, you must have at least eight years of facilities management within a shopping mall.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering, Facilities Management or a relevant field of study
- Minimum of eight years of facilities management experience within a shopping mall environment
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance for mechanical and electrical and HVAC systems
- Knowledge in building codes, fire safety and country standards
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to engage in strategic thinking
- Technical and problem-solving skills along with fine attention to detail and quality
- Exposure to project management covering renovation, building evaluation, work space design, cost and time management
- Able to interpret blueprint drawings and sketches, and design and implement renovations and upgrades
- Strong organisational skills with a positive mindset
- Good strategic and commercial aptitude
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
This is one of the newest premium shopping malls in the country. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident, dynamic and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a Facilities Manager with a passion who’s seeking for dynamic role within an established organisation with a great reputation, this is the role for you.
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 04 November 2022One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is seeking a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives as part of a major plant revamp project in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 November 2022A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer. In this job, you will implement and maintain process improvement initiatives.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 October 2022A renowned public listed property and construction company is recruiting for a Sustainability Manager job to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic governance sustainability policies. This position reports to the GM, Sustainability.