Salary MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1839880/001
Date posted 04 November 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-11-04 2023-01-03 food-manufacturing Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies that has global recognition and is well known to individuals all over the world is seeking a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives as part of a major plant revamp project in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance programmes for all machineries.
- Introduce maintenance best practices in the field of plan maintenance, predictive maintenance and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities are responsive to the long-term needs of the production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programmes for optimal performance of equipment
- Be responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to plant maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Ensure optimal availability and performance of the unit by initiation and execution of continuous improvement of all maintenance schedules through the use of a structured Breakdown Analysis Programme
- Achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
To be successful in this role, you must have eight years of equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical/electrical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of eight years of work experience in an FMCG manufacturing plant
- Hands-on experience in the maintenance of bottling equipment is ideal
- Prior experience with process manufacturing equipment, including boilers, pressure vessels and pumps
- Experience with rotating equipment and automation is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- In-depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP plant maintenance modules
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels in operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are dynamic and technically hands-on Maintenance Manager, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your technical knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A leading high-end shopping mall is seeking a Facilities Manager to oversee the daily operations and maintenance of the centre while maintaining a high service level with the retailers. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 November 2022A rapidly growing B2B edible oils and nutrition manufacturing company is seeking a Continuous Improvement Engineer. In this job, you will implement and maintain process improvement initiatives.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 October 2022A renowned public listed property and construction company is recruiting for a Sustainability Manager job to develop and implement the social, environmental, and economic governance sustainability policies. This position reports to the GM, Sustainability.