Regional Product Specialist
Salary MYR71,500 - MYR91,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1856190/001
Date posted 09 October 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-10-09 2022-12-08 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 71500 91000 91000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading scientific instruments manufacturer is seeking a Regional Product Specialist to be in charge of coordinating, preparing, and conducting product training to internal/external customers. In this job, you will report directly to the Support and Training Centre Leader.
About the Regional Product Specialist Role:
In this position, you will be the key product expert throughout the Asia-Pacific region, providing technical expertise on product applications, documents, resources, drawings, and other technical matters.
- Providing in-depth technical support, managing product support tools, and conducting technical training for internal and external parties
- Providing expert application and product support for the company’s product solutions (hardware and software) to the regional sales and service offices
- Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for the responsible products
- Communicating regulatory compliance requirements and applications effectively, while demonstrating the company’s market leadership and expertise in the relevant fields
- Participating in product launches and major customer projects
- Providing product technical training with service offices and external partners
- Supporting and monitoring the execution of regional key account projects with proper project management life-cycle
- Supporting marketing activities, such as customer visits, seminars, exhibitions, and advanced product demonstrations
To be successful in this Regional Product Specialist role, you must have prior experience in product management, technical training, or after-sales service management within the industrial environment.
- Degree/diploma in electrical/electronics/mechanical engineering or a related field
- Three years of technical product support, technical support or after-sales service experience
- Technical hands-on knowledge in Automation and Control Instrumentation System (sensors, transmitters, weighing)
- Knowledge in PLC data communication protocol (fieldbus, TCP/IP, Analog and digital output signals) is preferable
- Knowledge in MS SQL, C#, C++ with basic PC software and networking troubleshooting skills is an advantage
- Prior experience with sensors or related technologies within industrial environments is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven effectiveness in small and large team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with a good influencing abilities
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Willing to travel extensively within the region and internationally
This international analytic instrument manufacturer continues to be a market leader for its product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Product Specialist role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 27 November 2022A highly reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently looking for an Electrical & Automation Engineer to oversee the execution of electrical and automation related technical services, ensuring high levels of productivity, product quality and plant performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 07 November 2022An established international food ingredients manufacturer is recruiting for a Senior Product Technologist (Dairy) job to lead all development and optimisation efforts for new and existing products. This position directly reports to the R&D Manager.