Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1842970/001
Date posted 19 September 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-09-19 2022-11-18 food-manufacturing Bandar Baru Enstek MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading food manufacturing companies that is well known to individuals all over the world is recruiting for a Maintenance Manager job to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Head of Engineering.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance programs for all machinery.
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive reliability maintenance system to optimise production operations
- Introduce maintenance best practice in the field of plan maintenance, predictive maintenance, and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities is responsive to the long term needs of the production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation) in order to develop required programs for optimum performance of equipment
- Responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman, and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to Plant Maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Ensure optimal availability and performance of the unit by initiation and execution of continuous improvement of all maintenance schedules using a structured Breakdown Analysis Programme
To succeed in this Maintenance Manager role, you must have eight years of equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the food manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years working experience in a FMCG manufacturing plant
- Strong understanding of Preventive Maintenance
- Experience in working on ERP systems like SAP and SCADA controlled plant operations is highly regarded
- Proficient knowledge of TPM and RCM, with the ability to see the bigger picture in multiyear maintenance strategic development, i.e., prepare for the next level of maintenance excellence
- Knowledgeable about GMP, HACCP and ISO standards
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excellent at operating in an fast pace, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are dynamic and technically hands-on Maintenance Manager, this opportunity will enable you to further develop your technical knowledge and exposure in a world class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or send your CV to Shanggar.Marimutu@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR142,000 - MYR181,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 05 September 2022A multinational food processing and manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Manager job to provide direction, plan, organise and coordinate the required production activities needed for the plant operations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KaparDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading steel solutions provider company is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to lead to strategise the maintenance programmes to achieve optimal equipment utilisation and improve reliability. In this job, you will report directly to the VP Manufacturing.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A multinational food processing and manufacturing company is recruiting for a Blowmould Equipment Specialist job to manage activities at the factory, including providing efficient and effective support to factories in terms capability building, SLE improvement and energy saving projects, focusing on blow moulding equipment.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 05 August 2022A reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Utilities Manager to manage the operations of industrial services. In this job, you will report to the Engineering Manager.