Engineering & Maintenance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1835100/001
Date posted 08 August 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 manufacturing-and-production Kapar MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading steel solutions provider company is seeking an Engineering & Maintenance Manager to lead to strategise the maintenance programmes to achieve optimal equipment utilisation and improve reliability. In this job, you will report directly to the VP Manufacturing.
About the Engineering & Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing all maintenance operations in the factory as well as carry out changes and modifications to existing machine and processes for quality improvement purposes.
- Monitor compliance to local health, safety and environment policies as well as regulations
- Manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures and methodologies for maintenance
- Define the detailed methodology for carrying out all the jobs according to priorities, and the required resources, skills coordination and supervision for their respective sections
- Ensure that all the necessary materials are available for the planned operations and meet the required quantity and quality
- Prepare time and cost estimates for work orders and job plans to help optimising resources allocation
- Develop regular inventories of the spare parts and ensure their availability in co-ordination with the warehouse
- Draw up the technical specifications for the purchase of the spare parts and manage general and specific technical documentation and equipment drawings
- Manage section budget and prepare and proposed major OPEX in collaboration with the inspection team for the maintenance section
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of plant maintenance operations.
- Degree in engineering (electrical/mechanical) or a relevant field
- Nine years’ work experience in a managerial maintenance role within manufacturing industry
- Strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results-oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capabilities and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Strong leadership, accountability, team building and advanced coaching skills
This international organisation is a world leader and a trusted brand in producing high quality building materials. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to deliver innovative solutions for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a progressive environment to grow your career, this Engineering & Maintenance Manager role is right for you. You will be a part of a high performance team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 19 September 2022One of the leading food manufacturing companies that is well known to individuals all over the world is recruiting for a Maintenance Manager job to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. This position directly reports to the Head of Engineering.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A multinational food processing and manufacturing company is recruiting for a Blowmould Equipment Specialist job to manage activities at the factory, including providing efficient and effective support to factories in terms capability building, SLE improvement and energy saving projects, focusing on blow moulding equipment.
Salary: MYR142,000 - MYR181,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Bandar Baru EnstekDate posted: 05 September 2022A multinational food processing and manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Manager job to provide direction, plan, organise and coordinate the required production activities needed for the plant operations.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 05 August 2022A reputable FMCG manufacturing company is currently seeking a Utilities Manager to manage the operations of industrial services. In this job, you will report to the Engineering Manager.