Senior Maintenance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Pasir GudangFULL_TIME
Consultant Sue Ann Yong
Job Ref 1835590/001
Date posted 08 August 2022johor-bahru mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-08-08 2022-10-07 fmcg Pasir Gudang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is recruiting for a Senior Maintenance Manager job to be responsible for leading a team providing decision and best practice in maintenance activities plant-wide. The goal is to improve production efficiency and optimise market supply. This role reports to the Plant Manager.
About the Senior Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing effective preventive maintenance programs for the mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, reliability, process engineering, and boiler operation divisions.
- Develops and implements PM strategy, prepare and execute the optimised annual mechanical, electrical and instrument control for repair and maintenance budget for production and utility
- Coordinates the creation, development, design and improvement of corporate products in conformance with established programs and objectives
- Provides maintenance and technical advice and assistance to other departments as required
- Sets business metrics for the team and provides performance feedback to employees
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and manages various maintenance improvement projects, ensuring all projects adhere to acceptable practices and compliance regulations, are appropriately staffed, and are run within budget
- Establishes standard operating procedures for maintenance related activities and assists with troubleshooting problems, discrepancies, and investigations of non conformance
- Provides maintenance/technical expertise and maintains a high level of competency and business development acumen
- Provides quality control or assurance consulting where appropriate
- Leads and control maintenance budget to be meet up business plan maintenance target
- Ensures proper maintenance of all the norms as per the departmental operating procedures of ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, HACCP and GMP
To succeed in this Senior Maintenance Manager role, you will need to have a strong understanding of maintenance of equipment and process improvement as well as roles of various stakeholders in the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical, electrical or a related engineering field of study
- At least 10 years working experience in a managerial maintenance role within food manufacturing industry and at least five years’ experience in refinery, Oleo Chemical plant maintenance and execution
- Be able to support and participate in the company quality and social activity implementations such as ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, GMP, etc.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with strong global presences. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide the top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
If you have the unique perspective of having worked in both a maintenance and production role with exposure to project planning, improvements and implementation, and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track environment, this Senior Maintenance Manager role is the one for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: MasaiDate posted: 12 September 2022A leading beverage manufacturing company is recruiting for a Production Manager job to be responsible for leading a team providing decision and best practice in production activities. The goal improves production efficiency and optimises market supply. This role reports to the Plant Manager.