Senior Service Engineer
Salary MYR67,500 - MYR94,500 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant YeanKit Ng
Job Ref 1831500/001
Date posted 25 July 2022shah-alam mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 67500 94500 94500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading scientific instruments manufacturer is seeking a Senior Service Engineer to be in charge of product application, after sales support and product training for the Asia-Pacific regions. In this job, you will report directly to the Service Manager.
About the Senior Service Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be the key product expert throughout the Asia-Pacific and European regions, providing technical expertise on product application, documents, resources, drawings and other technical matters.
- Providing in-depth technical support, managing product support tools and conducting technical training to internal and external parties
- Providing technical service solutions to customer at field events which includes troubleshooting, repair, calibration, verification, etc.
- Becoming a competent key technical advisor and product advocate for the responsible products
- Providing product technical training with service offices and external partners
- Supporting and monitoring the execution of regional key account projects with proper project management life cycle
- Communicating across departments and supporting business unit to solve technical issues
- Handling internal repair tasks for in-house scientific instruments
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in product management, technical training or aftersales service management within the industrial environment.
- Degree/Diploma in engineering
- Five years of technical product support, technical support or aftersales service experience
- Technical hands-on knowledge in automation and control instrumentation system (sensors, transmitters, weighing)
- Prior experience with sensors or related technologies within industrial environments is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven effectiveness in small and large team environments
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills along with a good influencing ability
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Willing to travel extensively within the region and internationally
This international analytical instrument manufacturer continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Service Engineer role.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 01 August 2022A global market leader in industrial chemicals manufacturing is recruiting for an Instrumentation Engineer job to support and deliver continuous improvement in the productivity of all plants regarding instrumentation, analytical and process control. This position reports to the Area Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Shah AlamDate posted: 11 August 2022A well known beverage manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant QA Manager job to oversee operations of the Quality Assurance Department, and efficient managing all quality aspects of the products while ensuring compliance with safety and health code regulation.