Head of Petroleum Operations
Salary MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1825410/001
Date posted 12 July 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 240000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading heavy equipment supplier is recruiting for a Head of Petroleum Operations job to develop, plan and manage the business in achieving budgeted revenue and maximising profitability to capture markets in the oil and gas, refinery, petrochemical, and energy sectors. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Head of Petroleum Operations Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the project management, strategic planning, and business development initiatives to ensure overall business growth of the organisation.
- Develop overall transformation roadmap that defines key areas of the dealership requiring improvement
- Identify opportunities to drive top line growth, expansion in margins, and operational efficiency
- Guide development of business case for proposed initiatives to help improve company’s performance
- Maximise company resources in the business growth including risk management and principal delivery commitment as well as partnerships/distributors/dealer network
- Build and strengthen high level customer relationships that support the overall objectives of the company, especially for long-term contracts
- Ensure all business practices comply with the existing policies and procedures
- Manage the development of budgets, schedules, and performance to assure project objectives and schedules are met within budget
- Effectively manage large scale projects to meet customer needs and expectations and ensure the target profit levels are met
- Provide leadership and guidance to project, operations, and lead crew team
- Responsible for safety reporting and interaction between all team members in daily business
To be successful in this Head of Petroleum Operations role, you must have at least 15 years of technical and commercial experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- At least fifteen years of technical experience within the oil & gas industry, including five years in a managerial capacity
- Solid knowledge in areas of power generation, engines, rotating equipment, pipeline services, structural engineering, instruments and controls, materials, fabrication methods/procedures, heat transfer, Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) methods and relevant subjects related to pipeline services and project management
- Prior experience managing operations & maintenance of oil and gas equipment is highly preferable
- Experience managing the P&L and commercial aspects of a business is advantageous
- Proven track record in providing strategic direction, planning, and establishing priorities that ensure an effective work structure which maximises productivity and achieves goals
- Possess strong business acumen, influential, operations process driven and focused on driving operations excellence
- Ability to resolve conflicts, visionary and possess the foresight to plan ahead for the business
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all personnel, including those from other departments while motivating and inspiring team members
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This public listed company needs no introduction and is very well-known across the region, being the market leader in their industry.
This is a very challenging Head of Petroleum Operations role that will be expected to meet the demands involved in developing the business and its strategic directions. If you have a proven track record of strong leadership skills in business expansion, this is the role for you.
Apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 August 2022A rapidly growing airline business is seeking a Head of Flight Operations job to lead all flight operations activities during an exciting expansion phase for the organisation. This job reports to the CEO.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 July 2022A renowned environmental organisation is seeking a Head of Climate Change to develop and implement the sustainability policies related to climate change related issues. In this job, you will report to the Sustainability Director.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR288,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 July 2022A renowned e-retail company is recruiting for a Head of Sustainability job to develop and implement the comprehensive ESG strategies and policies within a long-term sustainability roadmap. This position reports to the Head of Legal, Governance and Compliance.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR360,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 July 2022A leading conglomerate group is seeking a Head of Climate Change to lead the development and implementation of a net zero emissions strategy and roadmap. In this job, you will report to the Head of Sustainability.
Salary: MYR360,000 - MYR420,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 August 2022A leading property developer is recruiting for a General Manager, QA/QC job to provide strategic direction for the quality management department for all infrastructure construction projects. This position reports directly to the Director of Construction.