Technical Service Engineer
Salary Travel allowance and others
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant JitHow Chan
Job Ref 1814280/001
Date posted 12 June 2022petaling-jaya mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-06-16 2022-08-11 electronics Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company, known for their medical and manufacturing devices, is currently seeking a Technical Service Engineer to support their clients in Malaysia.
About the Technical Service Engineer Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, repair, calibration and preventive maintenance services of your products at the client’s site.
- Carry out installation, service, repair, calibration and preventive maintenance of the equipment in accordance and as per recommendations stated in the technical manual
- Perform basic computer and network related troubleshooting at customer site during installation and maintenance
- Provide basic training to customers after installation
- Support the sales team on marketing activities such as demonstrations and exhibitions
- Work closely with service administrator to fulfil service deliverable schedules
- Ensure good customer service to maintain a good Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Promote service contracts to customers to increase revenue
- Provide telephone technical support to customer as and when practical
To be successful in this Technical Service Engineer role, you must have strong technical hands-on knowledge in servicing and maintaining medical devices, specifically optometry related devices.
- Degree in mechanical, electrical or electronics engineering or equivalent
- Three years' experience in troubleshooting, maintenance and service repairing of medical equipment devices
- Prior experience handling optometry machines is ideal
- Prior service repair experience along with knowledge on repair processes and new medical technologies
- Prior pre-sales technical support experience is ideal
- Able to commute independently to customer sites
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven and results-oriented
- Customer-service oriented
This company is globally renowned as one of the leading medical and manufacturing device manufacturers with leading-edge technology and a passion for innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Service Engineer position.
Email me at email@example.com or call +60 3-2303 7020 to discuss the opportunity
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Petaling JayaDate posted: 06 June 2022A leading industrial packaging and containers manufacturing company is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer to lead and manage the quality inspections and any supplier quality issues based on internal and external stakeholders’ requirements. This position directly reports to the Quality Assurance Manager.