Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Job Ref 1808000/001
Date posted 26 May 2022kuala-lumpur mining-engineering-operations/maintenance-service 2022-05-26 2022-07-25 manufacturing-and-production Malacca MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established international automotive parts manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead all maintenance initiatives in order to ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions. In this job, you will report directly to the Plant Manager.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning, and implementing effective preventive maintenance programmes for the mechanical, electrical and instrumentation, reliability, process engineering, and boiler operation divisions.
- Manage maintenance of production equipment, technical and maintenance related systems, and grounds for the facility
- Review corrective actions and ensure compliance on the outcome of customer complaints investigations
- Monitor and analyse the statistical process data in order to identify trends and possibilities of improvement
- Develop and manage the plans and strategies to achieve the organisational and financial objectives of the company
- Develop the future strategy of the equipment, plant capability and reliability through manufacturing excellence
- Set and control budgets, targets, and objectives (KPIs), and provide regular reports on progress in order to achieve the overall organisational and financial objectives
- Effectively manage labour requirements, manpower planning, production planning, stock management, instrumentation calibration, plant improvement while developing innovative systems and processes
- Improve processes and policies in support of organisational goals, formulating, and implementing departmental and organisational policies and procedures to maximise output, and monitoring adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have eight years of equipment and plant facilities maintenance experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical/electrical engineering or a related field of study
- Minimum of eight years of maintenance experience within the heavy manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in automotive parts manufacturing is highly advantageous
- Practical experience in preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, and autonomous maintenance
- Strong knowledge of TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 quality management and certification systems
- Knowledgeable in Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, and other improvement methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Passionate about bringing about a positive change to an organisation
This international organisation continues to be market leaders for their product category by being at the forefront of product innovation. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are seeking for challenging and dynamic Maintenance Manager role within an established market leader, this is the role for you. The opportunity to lead their next phase of growth and development awaits you.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: BangiDate posted: 21 June 2022A rapidly growing adhesive products manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Production Manager job to lead all plant operations and plant efficiency initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Senior Regional Operations Manager.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 13 June 2022A leading equipment manufacturer company is seeking a Plant Manager to manage daily operations and coordination of plant operations including production, product quality, and maintenance while ensuring compliance with company and corporate policies and safety regulations. In this job, you will report directly to the Head of Operations.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A leading building security systems solutions provider is recruiting for a System Integration Project Manager job to lead physical security system integration projects for existing and new buildings. This position reports directly to the Director.