Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Bandar Baru EnstekFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 fmcg Enstek MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established food manufacturer is looking for a Facilities Manager to lead the operations and facilities management of the manufacturing plant, warehouse and the corporate office. This position reports to the GM, Manufacturing.
About the Facilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient operations for the management of the facilities, policies, projects and processes of the property.
- Leading the setup of the facilities and utilities within the manufacturing plant
- Overseeing the overall factory design and arrangement of the machinery and utilities within the plant
- Maintaining sufficient and safe physical office space with conducive and healthy working environment to staff and its clients
- Managing and ensuring that the condition and safety of office premises are in compliance with relevant regulatory and group policies and procedures e.g. health and safety policies including conducting emergency evacuation exercise and incident management
- Ensuring all procurement are conducted with due diligence and in compliance with prescribed policies and procedures
- Engaging and managing landlords and vendors to provide repairs and maintenance to office premises on timely basis and with quality
- Developing and managing plans and annual budget for department and function, scheduling expenditure and analysing cost and variances
- Strategising, formulating, developing and driving key strategic business initiatives, service insight contribution and standardisation of operations, policies, guidelines and design related to the properties
- Maintaining and safeguarding the physical assets and services including identifying potential causes of accident loss, recommending and implementing preventive measures, devising plans to minimise costs and damage for effective cost management control and containment
- Formulating high degree of corporate transparency, integrity, strong corporate governance, compliance of audits and statutory requirements, leveraging on integrated technology platform to enhance efficiency through better systems and processes
- Responsible for the efficient functioning of the reception and internal mail delivery and travel management of staff
- Leading and project managing any office expansion initiatives and renovation work
- Managing and developing team to have necessary skills and competencies to support functional responsibilities including their training needs and career performance management
- Developing and retaining a competent production workforce through leadership, coaching, training and motivation
- Accounting for the facilities department and related CAPEX budgeting process, and overseeing the proper budgeting and utilisation of production department budget
- Acting as an internal auditor to perform self-inspection and provide support in audit programmes
To succeed in this Facilities Manager role, you should have over eight years of facilities management experience, preferably within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, or related field of study
- Minimum of eight years' facilities and utilities maintenance experience within the FMCG manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in setting up the plant facilities and utilities as part of a new plant setup project is ideal
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis for engineering and capital expenditure projects
- Good problem-solving and crisis management skill obtained through years of experience in troubleshooting building maintenance and management problems, and handling crisis situations
- Clear thinking with strong analytical abilities with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good grasp of process efficiency methodology and a good eye in cost management
- Teamwork ethic and ability to meet tight deadlines, organise and prioritise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; fluency in both speaking and writing English
- High ethical standards and ability to convey professionalism and leadership to the users of the office facilities
- Passion for efficiency and effectiveness
This company is renowned regionally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With such iconic consumer brand names, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are seeking for a challenging and driven Facilities Manager role with a rapidly growing organisation with great prospects, this Facilities Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or send your CV to email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C