Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 engineering Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading industrial equipment manufacturer is looking for a Service Manager to carry out maintenance and after-sales service works at customer sites. This position reports to the General Manager.
About the Service Manager Role:
In this Service Manager position, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of technical and servicing roles which include troubleshooting, servicing and managing a team of service engineers for industrial instruments.
- Plan, monitor, prioritise and provide service support on a timely basis
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems pertaining to equipment issues, service warranty and other service-related matters while maintaining good customer relation
- Assist and manage clients and collaborate closely with business team to identify servicing duties
- Analyse detailed plan, resource requirements, and effectively communicate irregular issues/deviations to service team
- Ensure project results meets schedule and costs requirements/performance
- Manage a team of service technician / engineers within precision instruments team on daily operation and technical management
- Monitor product performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions when necessary
- Submit weekly reports and other reports in a timely manner as required
To succeed in this Service Manager role, you need to have a strong understanding of the industrial precision equipment in the service provider industry with prior experience in managing a team.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering, or equivalent
- At least five years' experience in equipment and instrument repair with on-site experience
- At least three years' experience in managing a team of service engineers
- Industry experience within servicing process equipment/mechanical equipment/machinery is crucial
- Good technical insight and a real problem solver
- Understand and analyse the needs of the customer and convert this into clear objectives and tasks
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Malay language
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for manufacturing customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have knowledge in equipment and troubleshooting and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track role, this Service Manager role is right for you.
If you are interested to apply or learn more about this role, please reach out to Parvathee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C