Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 fmcg Seremban MY MYR 4000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturer is looking for a Utilities Engineer to oversee troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities to ensure technical performance and high reliability of the boiler, WWTP other utilities’ operations.
About the Utilities Engineer Role:
In this Utilities Engineer position, you will be required to support and be involved in the execution and implementation of the corrective actions in order to optimise maintenance cost as well as reduce unscheduled stoppages.
- Participate, support and implement maintenance routines and its methodologies
- Support the Autonomous Maintenance (AM) pillar procedures
- Optimise utilities service lines and serve as technical expert to assist teams in eliminating repeated failures
- Test, evaluate and implement alternative operational practices/technologies to increase efficiency
- Provide input for organisation’s annual budget as well as analysing the over/under spending in area of responsibility and suggest proper corrective actions
- Managing existing assets by assisting in the cost and budget monitoring of industrial services as well as optimising water and energy saving opportunities
- Determine training needs, develop tools and communication aids, or provide training to his subordinates to maintain the continuity of production output and meet the business growth
- Defining and adhering to standards such as planning and managing the design, modification and improvements to the plant, infrastructure and equipment
To succeed in this Utilities Engineer role, you will need to have a strong hands-on background in boiler and WWTP maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (preferably Electrical, Mechanical) or relevant field of study
- Minimum four years of hands-on experience in maintaining utilities in manufacturing industry
- Steam Engineer Grade 2 certification
- Good knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, SAM (Stoppage Analysis Module), Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and Automated Modular Management (AMM)
- Exposure to TPM and preventive maintenance execution is highly regarded
This global company has been providing nutrition products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programs, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are a career-driven utilities engineer looking for opportunity to enhance your professional career, this is an ideal role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C