Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 fmcg Shah Alam MY MYR 8000 11000 11000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturing company is looking for an Engineering Manager to control and manage production equipment maintenance and utilities to ensure technical performance and high reliability of manufacturing facilities.
About the Engineering Manager Role:
In this Engineering Manager position, you will be driving all efforts to resolve engineering and maintenance issues to achieve operations targets and support continuous improvement projects.
- Coordinate and direct maintenance activities, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities
- Ensure technical reliability of machines and utilities
- Plan, implement and analyse preventive maintenance and autonomous maintenance
- Support any technical breakdown of plant machinery and/or facilities and rectify it timely
- Support product and non-product development activities (i.e. trial runs, change control)
- Manage and control Engineering service/repair maintenance budget
- Sourcing technical support from internal source (within the organisation) and external stakeholders (business partner, supplier, consumer) to ensure adequate engineering capabilities to support business in high competitive environment
- Monitor safety KPI indicators to comply with local requirements/compliance (DOSH, BOMBA, DOE, ISO)
- Monitor and maintain the Quality Management System for maintenance functions
- Participate in GMP audits, plan actionable plans to ensure standards are met
- Manage on-line quality incident, coordinate investigation and prepare report
- Manage all the change controls; product and non-product related
To succeed in this Engineering Manager role, you will need to have a successful track record of improving machine downtime within food or pharmaceutical industry and have first-hand knowledge of ammonia plant maintenance, boiler as well as WWTP operations.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation/Mechanical) field of study
- Eight years working experience in a maintenance role within food or pharmaceutical industry
- Prior exposure of ammonia plant maintenance, boiler as well as WWTP operations
- Familiar with local authorities requirements such as JKKP, DOE and BOMBA
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills, good leadership skills, interpersonal skills and analytical approach to problem solving
- Proactive, results oriented, high level of integrity, decisive and possess good follow-through
- Strong planning capability and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of management and good presentation skills
- Good teamwork approach
This global company has been providing food products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programs, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests in improvement projects, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C