Salary Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 engineering Shah Alam MY MYR 84000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading energy equipment manufacturer is looking for a Service Engineer to carry out troubleshooting and servicing of equipment at customer sites. This position reports to the Service Manager.
About the Service Engineer Role:
In this Service Engineer position, you will take the lead to coordinate various aspects of technical and servicing roles which include troubleshooting, service and boiler & mechanical equipment at power plants.
- Plan, monitor, prioritise and provide service support on a timely basis
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems pertaining to equipment issues, service warranty and other service-related matters while maintaining good customer relation
- Assist and manage clients and collaborate closely with business team to identify servicing duties
- Analyse detailed plan, resource requirements, and effectively communicate irregular issues/deviations to service team
- Ensure project results meets schedule and costs requirements/performance
- Manage a team of service technician/engineers within precision instruments team on daily operation and technical management
- Monitor product performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments and resource additions when necessary
- Submit weekly reports and other reports in a timely manner as required
To succeed in this Service Engineer role, you need to have a strong understanding of the processes and boiler equipment in the energy industry with prior experience in service.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent
- At least five years' experience in equipment and instrument repair with on-site experience
- Industry experience within boilers/process equipment/mechanical equipment/machinery is crucial
- Good technical insight and a real problem-solver
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Malay language, as you will be communicating with English and Malay-speaking stakeholders and counterparts
- Knowledge of any other languages (Mandarin, German, Indonesian, etc.) would be an asset, as you will be communicating with multinational stakeholders
- Strong leadership, influential skills, analytical mindset, excellent interpersonal/communication skills and a team player
- Willing to travel extensively (70-80%) around SEA region
This company has a strong international reputation in its field and the business succeeds on its ability to provide reliable and resilient products for manufacturing customers. They are planning their next phase of growth and are seeking talented individuals to join them in this journey.
If you have knowledge in boiler equipment and troubleshooting and enjoy the challenge of managing a fast-track role, this Service Engineer role is right for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C