Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 fmcg Shah Alam MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food manufacturer is currently recruiting a Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging). In this job, you will oversee troubleshooting and root cause analysis activities to ensure technical performance and high reliability of the filling and packaging equipment.
About the Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging) Role:
In this Maintenance Engineer position, you will be required to support and be involved in the execution and implementation of the corrective actions in order to optimise maintenance cost as well as reduce unscheduled stoppages.
- Participate, support and implement maintenance routines and its methodologies
- Support the autonomous maintenance (AM) pillar procedures
- Optimise filling and packaging service lines and serve as technical expert to assist teams in eliminating repeat packaging equipment failures
- Test, evaluate and implement alternative operational practices/technologies to increase efficiency
- Provide input for the organisation’s annual budget as well as analyse the over/under spending in area of responsibility and suggest the proper corrective actions
- Determine training needs, develop tools and communication aids, or provide training to subordinates to maintain the continuity of production output and meet the business growth
To succeed in the Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging) role, you will need to have a strong hands-on background in filling and packaging equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering (preferably electrical or mechanical) in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience in maintaining equipment in an FMCG manufacturing industry
- Experience in maintaining Tetrapak or Sidel equipment is highly regarded
- Good knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, stoppage analysis module (SAM), manufacturing execution system (MES) and automated modular management (AMM)
- Exposure to TPM and preventive maintenance execution is highly regarded
This global company has been providing nutrition products with the incorporation of industry best practices in global food safety programmes, implementing innovative research efforts and maintaining an efficient high hygiene manufacturing plant.
If you are a career-driven maintenance engineer looking for opportunity to enhance your professional career, this Maintenance Engineer (Filling and Packaging) is an ideal role for you.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C