Facilities & Utilities Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JinHan Huang
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG manufacturer is recruiting a Facilities & Utilities Manager. In this job, you will oversee the plant facilities, and efficient managing all aspects of utilities operations while ensuring compliance with safety and health code regulations.
About the Facilities & Utilities Manager Role:
In this position, you will take the lead to plan, implement and control the preventive and predictive maintenance programme for critical utilities equipment.
- Oversee the plant facilities internally or with third party service providers
- Ensure all the essential services and facilities are compliant with acts and regulations by working closely with internal and external local authorities
- Ensure processes are in place and provide response when emergency issues arise
- Monitor expenditure and forecast requirements for future projects, in relation to output, quality, quantity, costs, timeline, and labour requirements
- Participate in budget forecasting to ensure the funds are available to operate effectively
- Attend local authorities’ forums/meetings to be updated constantly with latest progress of work
- Actively contribute and participate in all meetings, and provide critical feedback
- Actively communicate with the department stakeholders
- Supervise and seek continuous improvement opportunities within the team to reduce cost operation
To succeed in this Facilities & Utilities Manager role, you will need to have strong interpersonal communication skills. Along with a high level of management skill to oversee the plants facilities and with a strong understanding of plants related performance indicators. Adept at facility operation through staff management and committed to achieving efficient and safe operations in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (electrical/electronic) or relevant discipline
- Eight years of extensive experience facilities and utilities maintenance within FMCG manufacturing industry
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis for engineering and capital expenditure projects
- High level of technical knowledge in the FMCG manufacturing and service relevant equipment
- Excellent project management skills, and the capability to engage well across functional groups
- Great communicator with highly analytical and attention to detail
- Strong people management skills
This organisation is a well-established multinational FMCG company with strong global presences. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to provide the top-notch food related products for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Facilities & Utilities Manager is the role for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical and management capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at 03 2380 8735 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C