Salary Good Package
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant JinHan Huang
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 building-and-construction Johor Bahru MY MYR 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading building materials manufacturing company is recruiting a Maintenance Engineer. In this job, you will apply maintenance methodology and define operational steps, manpower, spares and various resources necessary to achieve efficient and safe maintenance in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
About the Maintenance Engineer Role:
In this position, you will take the lead in planning, implementing and controlling the preventive and predictive maintenance programmes for critical production equipment.
- Lead, manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures and methodologies for maintenance
- Define the detailed methodology for carrying out all the jobs according to priorities, and the required resources, skills coordination and supervision for the respective sections
- Ensure that all the necessary materials are available for the planned operations and meet the required quantity and quality
- Prepare time and cost estimates for work orders and job plans to help optimise resource allocation
- Develop regular inventories of the spare parts and ensure their availability in coordination with the warehouse
- Draw up the technical specifications for the purchase of the spare parts and manage general and specific technical documentation and equipment drawings
- Manage the section budget and prepare and propose major OPEX in collaboration with the inspection team for your section
To succeed in this Maintenance Engineer role, you will need to have strong hands-on mechanical maintenance background in hydraulic systems and knowledge of forward-looking maintenance related performance indicators.
- Tertiary qualifications in mechanical engineering
- Five to eight years of maintenance experience (specialising in hydraulic systems) in the heavy industry manufacturing environment
- Strong influencing and leadership skills
- Proactive and independent in making decisions
- Ability to take on the role of a motivator to coach and counsel others whenever necessary
- Good coordination and timely reporting skills
- Analytical mindset and organised in work approach
This organisation is a trusted brand in producing high quality materials. They attribute their success to their relentless focus on research and development to deliver innovative solutions for its customers across the globe.
If you are seeking a stable environment to grow your career, this Maintenance Engineer role is for you. You will be a part of a supportive team and the opportunity to enhance technical capabilities will be provided for further career development.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com / call me at 03 2380 8735 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C