Maintenance Manager (Packaging)
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Shanggar Ganesh Marimutu
Date posted 30 August 20192019-09-10 2019-10-29 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 96000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the leading beverage manufacturing companies with global recognition is looking for a Maintenance Manager (Packaging) to lead all maintenance initiatives. In this job, you will report directly to the Head of Operations and ensure that the plant is in optimum operational conditions within the packaging department.
About the Maintenance Manager (Packaging) Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing effective preventive maintenance programmes for all machineries.
- Introduce maintenance best practices in the field of plan maintenance, predictive maintenance and reliability engineering to enhance machine performance and reliability
- Ensure that TPM and introduction of best practice activities are responsive to the long-term needs of the production operations by working with the technicians on various maintenance areas (mechanical, electrical, electronic, instrumentation), in order to develop required programmes for optimum performance of equipment
- Responsible for effective utilisation and distribution of all maintenance executive, technical craftsman and contract workers for efficient operation of all maintenance PM work for the entire plant
- Coordinate with all the relevant teams to provide availability of parts, materials, special tools, equipment and craft associates in carrying out maintenance activities
- Assist in troubleshooting, carrying out major repair or modifications work and upgrading/modernisation of equipment
- Analyse breakdowns to eliminate repeated failures and maintain the necessary data retrieval systems related to plant maintenance SAP, absenteeism, overtime, maintenance costs and machine downtime
- Ability to achieve daily, weekly and monthly maintenance schedules
To be successful in this role, you must have 10 years of equipment maintenance experience, preferably within the FMCG manufacturing industry.
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or related field of study
- Minimum of 10 years' maintenance experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment
- Prior experience handling the maintenance of packaging equipment is ideal
- Strong understanding of preventive maintenance
- Technically competent with proven managerial skills
- In depth knowledge of TPM and its pillars
- Familiar with SAP plant maintenance module
- Excellent leadership skills and a collaborative management style
- Excel at operating within a fast-paced, community environment
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
This company is renowned internationally for their brand excellence and industry expertise. With their products being sold in over 150 countries, they are a market leader in their category.
If you are dynamic and technically hands-on Maintenance Manager (Packaging), this opportunity will enable you to further develop your production knowledge and exposure in a world-class manufacturing environment.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C