Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 28 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-27 manufacturing-and-production Kedah MY MYR 48000 84000 84000 YEAR Ranbaxy Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.a SUN PHARMA company https://www.sunpharma.com/malaysia https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/sunpharma-logo.gif
An exciting Maintenance Engineer job has become available at Sun Pharma, the world's fifth-largest speciality generic pharmaceutical company and India's top pharmaceutical company.
About the Maintenance Engineer
As an Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for providing the utilities and facilities to production and other departments at the plant and ensure the system delivered complies with the cGMP requirements. You will be responsible for monitoring of qualification activities and performance testing of equipment and facility systems, and to ensure the equipment and facility systems work with a minimum number of breakdowns and have good quality maintenance.
A vertically integrated business, economies of scale and an extremely skilled team enables the company to deliver quality products in a timely manner at affordable prices. It provides high-quality, affordable medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries across the world. Sun Pharma's global presence is supported by 48 manufacturing facilities spread across five continents, R&D centres across the globe and a multicultural workforce comprising over 50 nationalities. Reporting to the Production Manager in Kedah, this is a role for a sub-matter expert in the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Improvisation of methods and systems to keep the operations and activity of engineering department as per Good Engineering Practice in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ensure all production and engineering operations adhere to cGMP
- Ensure the equipment and facility systems operate on time and in good condition prior to the start up of production operations
- Monitor and ensure the temperature and RH in production and QAQC building as per the area requirement
- Ensure preventive maintenance activities and operation are carried out as per plan and schedule
- Ensure purified water system and effluent treatment plant systems are well operated
- Review the preventive maintenance checklist, as well as daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly checklists and to ensure the records are adherent to Good Documentation Practice (GDP)
- Review and approve engineering documentation i.e. standard operating procedures, drawings, CAPAs, investigation report, change control report, technical agreement of CSP and other related to engineering documents
- Assist in IQ and OQ activities as well as to review qualification documents
- Maintain minimum inventory of spare parts and consumables
- Monitor and ensure proper housekeeping at the utilities area
- Participate in internal audits conducted by the QA team
- Liaise with external vendors and contractors for any civil, electrical or mechanical works executed at the plant and monitor the work progress
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- Minimum of three years of experience with equipment maintenance
- Knowledge of cGMP and SAP is an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience with various manufacturing documentations like QMS, investigation, market complaint, BMR, BPR, SOPs, and other documents is an added advantage
The consolidated revenue of this organisation for 12 months ending March 2015 is approximately US$ 4.5 billion, of which US contributes US$ 2.2 billion. In India, the company enjoys leadership across 13 different classes of doctors with 30 brands featuring amongst top 300 pharmaceutical brands in India. Its footprint across emerging markets covers over 100 markets and six markets in Western Europe. Its global consumer healthcare business is ranked amongst top 10 across four global markets. Its API business footprint is strengthened through 14 world class API manufacturing facilities across the globe. Sun Pharma fosters excellence through innovation supported by strong R&D capabilities comprising about 2,000 scientists and R&D investments of over 7% of annual revenues.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Maintenance Engineer job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1487850.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A