Salary Attractive Package
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 manufacturing-and-production Kulim Kulim MY MYR 48000 96000 96000 YEAR Molnlycke Health Care Sdn Bhd https://www.molnlycke.com/ https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/molnlycke.gif
An exciting Steam Engineer job has just become available in world-leading medical solutions company, Mölnlycke (pronounced 'Mon-licka'). They design and supply medical solutions to enhance performance in healthcare – from the hospital to the home. Leading the maintenance engineering team, this is the role for a team leader who is enthusiastic about the plant machinery and equipment.
About the Steam Engineer Role:
This is a job opportunity for a certified Steam Engineer who has experience managing a team of maintenance, works and plant engineers and technician handling the day to day equipment and machinery needs.
- Monitor and maintain the plant equipment and machinery including essential maintenance to ensure that operations is at optimum levels
- Lead the equipment team consisting of the maintenance, work, maintenance and plant engineers and technicians
- Lead the equipment and maintenance team in overseeing the equipment and machinery of the plant
- Responsible for the role of Resident Steam Engineer, managing and maintain all activities elated to boiler operations including overall safety of boiler and the boilerman
- Ensure legal compliance of the steam facilities and activities in line with DOSH requirements
- Ensure that manufacturing facilities are in compliance with the relevant rules and regulations and that regular check-ups are carried out to verify that all the machinery and processes are safe
- Provide support to ensure that all plant operations are carried out meeting the relevant quality, environmental and safety regulations including maintaining up-to-date documentation in accordance to the Quality Management System (ISO9001 and ISO13485), FDA Quality System Regulation, Environmental Management System (ISO14001) and Occupational Safety Health Standards (OHSAS18001)
- Actively involved in problem solving, project management and TPM activities
- A diploma/bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline
- A least five years of working experiences in the related field is required for this position
- Possesses certified Grade 1 and Grade 2 Steam Engineer Certification from DOSH
- Preferable a Senior Engineer specialised in engineering (mechanical, electrical or equivalent)
- Good project management, problem solving and TPM related knowledge
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Their mission is providing effective solutions and offering better value for money.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Steam Engineer job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1475940.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A