Mechanical Maintenance Lead (Assistant Manager)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 12 July 20192019-07-12 2019-09-10 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading industrial parts manufacturing company has a Mechanical Maintenance Lead (Assistant Manager) job that has just arisen.
About the Mechanical Maintenance Lead (Assistant Manager) Role:
In this role, you will apply maintenance methodology and to define operational steps, manpower, spares and various resources necessary to achieve efficient and safe maintenance in line with the company’s high level of technical standards.
- Lead, manage and improve the use of management tools, procedures and methodologies for maintenance
- Define the detailed methodology for carrying out all the jobs according to priorities, and the required resources, skills coordination and supervision for their respective sections
- Ensure that all necessary materials are available for planned operations and meet the required quantity and quality
- Prepare time and cost estimates for work orders and job plans to help optimising resources allocation
- Develop regular inventories of the spare parts and ensure their availability in co-ordination with the warehouse
- Draw up the technical specifications for the purchase of the spare parts and manage general and specific technical documentation and equipment drawings
- Manage section budget and prepare and proposed major OPEX in collaboration with the inspection team for your section
To succeed in this Mechanical Maintenance Lead (Assistant Manager) role, you will need to have strong hands-on experience in mechanical maintenance in hydraulic systems and knowledge of forward looking maintenance related performance indicators.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Eight years' experience in maintenance (specialising in hydraulic systems) in the heavy manufacturing industry
- Strong leadership skills
- Proactive and independent in making decisions
- Able to take on the role of a motivator to coach and counsel others whenever necessary
- Good coordination and timely reporting skills
- Analytical mindset and organised in work approach
This organisation is a trusted brand and is recognised for producing high quality materials. The firm attributes their success to their relentless focus in research and development to deliver innovative solutions for its customers across the globe.
If you are driven, determined, and looking for the next step to grow your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right candidate.
Apply today or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C