Operations Director (FMCG)
Salary From RM400,000 per annum and above
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant CheeMing Lim
Date posted 28 June 20192019-06-28 2019-08-27 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY 50088 MYR 35000 40000 40000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established FMCG manufacturer in Selangor, Malaysia is looking for an Operations Director. Reporting directly to the Regional Operations Director Asia based out in Singapore, this role will be in the senior leadership team responsible for the entire plant operation including production, maintenance, engineering, supply chain, logistics, warehouse, customer service, quality, and HSE in driving the company five-year business plan.
About the Operations Director Role:
As the Operations Director, you are responsible for providing leadership and high impact initiative that would bring best-in-class plant management and supply chain management which is aligned with the company’s strategic priorities and goals.
- Develop an understanding and foster a collaborative and constructive focused relationship, between the plant operations and the broader business supply chain
- Ensure the development and execution of the S&OP, warehousing, distribution and procurement strategies
- Ensure the development and execution of the site operations strategies involving all OPEX and CAPEX
- Establishing site relationships cross functionally (production, engineering, S&OP, warehousing, logistics, etc.) that are maximised and ensure business processes, such as NPD and Quality Management Systems (QMS) are fully integrated and aligned
- Ensure manufacturing performance and overhead expenditure, across all functions, do not exceed budgets and appropriate initiatives are developed and implemented to reduce costs and manage out of plan risks and opportunities
For you to excel in this role, experience and understanding of manufacturing (covering thermal processing and filling), supply chain (covering S&OP, distribution) and procurement within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage. It is expected for the Operations Director to coach and build a high-performing team.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Engineering, or related Science field
- At least 10 years in leadership and plant management experience
- Solid experience in various production techniques, engineering, project management, logistics, supply and demand planning, inventory management, warehousing and transportation functions
This prominent FMCG manufacturer has an outreaching reputation with strong market positioning in its segment. This has encouraged them to further develop its people and operations to future proof its organisation to keep up with consumer trend.
If you are a progressive Operations Director with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work in this established FMCG that you can relate with while be in a growing organisation that desire to be even better.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Lim Chee Ming on +603 2380 8747 or email to email@example.com quoting the job title.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C