Technical Specialist (NIR Instrument)
Salary Good Package
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sujatha Manogaran
Date posted 27 May 20192019-05-27 2019-07-26 manufacturing-and-production Shah Alam MY MYR 5000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading chemical ingredients manufacturer is looking for a Technical Specialist (NIR Instrument) to provide equipment calibration and troubleshooting support.
About this Technical Specialist (NIR Instrument) Role:
In this Technical Specialist (NIR Instrument) position, you will be part of a regional Centre of Excellence team to drive efforts to deploy special projects as well as resolve calibration and testing issues related to analytical chemistry services within the APAC region.
- Assist NIR platform implementation and enhancement activities within the region
- Update calibrations and monitor the performance of the instruments
- Provide remote support in the form of instrument troubleshooting, calibration, validation, preventive maintenance, training support and sharing of best practices
- Analyse test results and support statistical processing of the data
- Liaise with OEM service team for major breakdown issues
To succeed in this Technical Specialist (NIR Instrument) role, you will need to have hands-on operation, calibration and troubleshooting experience with NIR as an end user.
- Tertiary qualification in Science or Engineering field of study
- At least three years' NIR (Near Infrared) spectroscopy operation experience
- Prior experience in carrying out analytical chemistry testing in a lab environment
- Detailed oriented, customer focus and solution oriented
- Practical and pragmatic approach
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and analytical skill
- Good leadership, commercial acumen and customer focus
- Willingness to travel (20%) for on-site support
This company is a leading multinational ingredients manufacturer that has diversified product offerings for the global nutrition industry.
If you are someone who has a keen interest to take your career forward with a company that invests in innovation, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of a progressive team.
Apply now or email me at Sujatha.Manogaran@robertwalters.com.my / call me at 03 2380 8763 to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C