Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Parvathee Ponniah
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-07-12 engineering Selangor Bandar Enstek MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading packaging manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Manager to lead and manage the maintenance team for the manufacturing facility. In this job, you will report to the General Manager.
About the Maintenance Manager Role:
In this position, you will be responsible for leading and managing the maintenance activities for the manufacturing facility based on internal stakeholders’ requirements.
- Lead and implement all maintenance programmes which include preventive and maintenance schedule for all machines, equipment and infrastructure
- Prepare and expedite preventive maintenance schedule/set up and relocation of machines
- Manage the maintenance team and maintain the discipline all workers
- Monitor inventories of all spare parts, common supplies and issue PR
- Ensure all maintenance staffs are adequately trained
- Possess good communication skills with other managers/department to ensure proper coordination
To be successful in this role, you must have prior experience in plant maintenance in the packaging or manufacturing industry.
- Tertiary education in Engineering
- At least seven years of relevant experience in the packaging or manufacturing industry
- Proven capacity to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage and report project progress and appropriate milestones in a timely manner
- Good communication skills, able to meet tight schedules and work independently and ability to multitask
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English. Knowledge of other Asian languages would be an added advantage
- Strong leadership and communication skills with excellent stakeholder management
- Must be hands-on and self-motivated
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take a step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right candidate in this exciting Maintenance Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C